Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rod Laver Vintage now Instore!

Two very classic colors, black & white, featuring a mix
of premium leather and mesh on the upper. These one's
are lighter and breathable than they have ever been!
A perfect classic shoe for the summer. Gives a very casual
and relaxed look. Can't be more right with a matching
Adidas tracktop!!

Be first and get it at SFD sneakerstore!!

Adidas Originals Firebird TT.
69 € / 699 Sek
Adidas Originals Rod Laver Vintage. 79 € / 799 Sek ( Online Soon)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.