Thursday, August 04, 2011

Nike Blazer Mid Premium @ SFD!

Today we recieved a big delivery by Nike! Among the great news, we wanted to show you the iconic Blazer Mid Premium! The shoe that never goes wrong and with these three colors we're showing is just awesome! They come in Dark Copper/Sail, Gorge Green/Sail and Grey/Sail, all in suede material. The vintage treatment is perfect if you hate the look of a brand new shoe. They are availible from us 5 up to 13! So girls hurry up for your pair! Small sizes comes in limited quantíties!

In store/Online now!!
Price: 89 € / 899 Sek

Nike Blazer Mid Premium (429988 800)
Nike Blazer Mid Premium (429988 302)
Nike Blazer Mid Premium (429988 003)















1 comment:

Rose said...

What a fashion-loving post you brought before us particularly modern and stylish sneaker fans.
The iconic Blazer Mid Premium with lovely color variations looks so so beautiful and gorgeous. I personally enjoy getting my legs decorated with dark copper/sail. I always keep myself on the hunt to grab the new Nike to enjoy the taste of eye-catching style and comfort. The price is also affordable to me. Really I enjoyed your post.